Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bearded Dragon Dog

To me reptiles were cold, could not associate and all they wanted was food from me, I really didn't see them in a very good light. I went in anyways because I was curious and I wanted to confirm my assumptions. I went in and the first thing that hit me was the smell, WOW! What was that? It was reptile smell! Something completely foreign to me. I looked around; I saw snakes, lizards, turtles and spiders. The whole time I was there I had goose pumps and a stranger tingling sensation all over my skin. At some point I was sure this place was not for me and I could not understand why people were interested in Reptiles, I knew at that moment this was not the pet for me. Well, what do you know I walked around towards the front of the pet shop and I see a tank full of tiny little lizards and I thought how cute!
I started to negotiate, I needed a tank, lights, sand, food, a rock, a perching branch, etc. this little girl was going to have the best condo in town. Mr. Pet Shop Attendant set everything up for me, got everything together and sent me on my way. I got home set Ophelia up in her new deluxe condo and got on the Internet, I need to know everything there was to know about Bearded Dragons, I wanted to be the best Mom in Bearded Dragon World.

No comments: